Discussions under Feature Request

Welcome to this discussion forum!

The issues part of this CodePlex project is broken so you can use Discussions to report your problems.

Before posting a new discussion for a problem, please check that files are not blocked by your operating system. To do so, right click on the archive (the zip file), then click on Properties. If the file is locked by Windows, an "Unblock" button is available. Please click on it then extract the files before using XrmToolBox

sitemap missing entities

first post: matwood wrote: for CRM 2016, XRM toolbox 1.2016.8.23, sitemap editor I am adding...

latest post: tanguy92 wrote: Hi, First, please use Github to report the issue. You are lucky I'...

Removing N:N relationship

first post: eunicepark wrote: Hello, I've recently done an import to create new N:N relationships...

XRM Prep Plugin

first post: gabeworden wrote: I would like to see you pick up where other before you have dropped...

latest post: tanguy92 wrote: Unfortunately, I don't have the source code of XrmPrep and there is...

SyncFilterManager CRM 2013 SP1 ORDER BY Generic SQL Error

first post: dawsor60 wrote: I've discovered an issue with CRM 2013 SP1 when using the SyncFilte...

latest post: dawsor60 wrote: Fantastic Tanguy as always. Thank you. I will try it out with the t...

Attribute IsValidForAdvancedFind

first post: Rappen wrote: The Metadata Browser is not displaying attribute information for Is...

latest post: Rappen wrote: :)

• 1-5 of 5 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions