Discussions under Bug

Welcome to this discussion forum!

The issues part of this CodePlex project is broken so you can use Discussions to report your problems.

Before posting a new discussion for a problem, please check that files are not blocked by your operating system. To do so, right click on the archive (the zip file), then click on Properties. If the file is locked by Windows, an "Unblock" button is available. Please click on it then extract the files before using XrmToolBox

Script Finder do't show

first post: fvakiliev wrote: I noticed that the Script Finder Plug-In (in some cases and for som...

latest post: tanguy92 wrote: It is due to some script that are referenced as application script ...

Connecting to 2015 OnPrem CRM

first post: mikesmithut wrote: I have a number of times tried to connect to my CRM OnPrem instance...

Unable to load SiteMap

first post: MarcusNaylor wrote: I am no longer able to edit / load the SiteMap. Details as follow...

Test Connection Failed: Object Reference not set to an instance of an object

first post: eneondb wrote: I haven't changed the connection configuration (and the CRM of cour...

latest post: eneondb wrote: So the error shows up again. The connection is not working. Here is...

Can't Load Sitemap

first post: glenwol wrote: It has been weeks since I last made any changes to my sitemap. The...

latest post: glenwol wrote: I am using the tool to load the xml straight from CRM. Is that ...

xrm toolbox connected to CRM online 2015

first post: wesleyverschaeren wrote: HI, I connected xrm toolbox to a CRM online 2015 environment, but...

latest post: tanguy92 wrote: I can't see the image...

SQL error

first post: AlexCRM wrote: Hi, ater uploading a few sitemap changes I cannot now access the CR...

latest post: tanguy92 wrote: Editing the sitemap should definitively not cause SQL problems Are...

Error: Solution Manifest import: Failure

first post: surucas wrote: I am trying to transfer the solution from when environment to anoth...

latest post: surucas wrote: Actually, I had the "Export selected solution as Managed" selected ...

answered by: surucas wrote: Actually, I had the "Export selected solution as Managed" selected ...

View Transfer Tool - PreViewRetrieveMultiple Plugin error

first post: Viewstate wrote: View Transfer Tool 1.2015.1.17 Windows Server 2008 R2 CRM 2011 Up...

Easy Translator not updating Site Map

first post: LycraLout wrote: Attempting to use Easy Translator but the Site Map is not being upd...

latest post: tanguy92 wrote: Nop but it's a pretty recent feature of EasyTranslator I really do...