Discussions under Enhancement

Welcome to this discussion forum!

The issues part of this CodePlex project is broken so you can use Discussions to report your problems.

Before posting a new discussion for a problem, please check that files are not blocked by your operating system. To do so, right click on the archive (the zip file), then click on Properties. If the file is locked by Windows, an "Unblock" button is available. Please click on it then extract the files before using XrmToolBox

Looking for crm web application? Here is the solution!

first post: Osmosys1 wrote: I would like to suggest our product XRM Webkit which is a web appli...

Connecting to 2015 OnPrem CRM

first post: mikesmithut wrote: I have a number of times tried to connect to my CRM OnPrem instance...

Sitemap Editor - how to sort navigation for outlook

first post: mtnmuncher wrote: MS documentation state it's alphabetical. QN: Is it possible to cha...

User Settings Utility

first post: ejmconsulting wrote: One big option in CRM Personal Options not covered currently is the...

XRM Prep Plugin

first post: gabeworden wrote: I would like to see you pick up where other before you have dropped...

latest post: tanguy92 wrote: Unfortunately, I don't have the source code of XrmPrep and there is...

CRMOL for Government

first post: carrema15 wrote: With the launch of CRMOL for Government, customers need the ability...

latest post: tanguy92 wrote: You are welcome!

answered by: tanguy92 wrote: Sure! I will add this endpoint to the next release

New Site Map areas not displayed in Outlook Client

first post: kadup05 wrote: Hi, I have added some new areas to the navigation pane via til Si...

latest post: tanguy92 wrote: I'm glad it works for you

answered by: tanguy92 wrote: I can't remember how but someone already asked this one or two year...

Plugin counters lost

first post: Rappen wrote: It seems that when I flip off the option to show plugins in most us...

latest post: tanguy92 wrote: Ok, I reproduced the problem this will be fixed on next release* ...

Show Quick Create Forms in the "Form Libraries Manager"

first post: mjfaga wrote: It would be great to also be able to push scripts to the Quick Crea...

latest post: mjfaga wrote: OK, great! I can tell you that we use scripts in our quick create f...

Provide ability to view scripts loaded to a form from the "Form Libraries Manager"

first post: mjfaga wrote: It would be great to have the ability to view the scripts loaded to...

latest post: tanguy92 wrote: Great suggestion! I will add this