Create a PluginUserControlBase class

Developer
Aug 27, 2014 at 6:17 PM
I've noticed a lot of room for making it easier to create plugins. Would you consider potentially using my PluginUserControlBase?

I've created a blog post to show some of the benefits:
How To Make It Easier To Create A Plugin For The XrmToolBox
Coordinator
Aug 27, 2014 at 7:35 PM
Wow!! That's where I can see my limits when developing :-/ Your post is very interesting and I would like to include your code directly in the xrmtoolbox if you agree
Developer
Aug 27, 2014 at 8:25 PM
Would you just include the dll, or would you include the code itself?
Coordinator
Aug 28, 2014 at 7:01 AM
Ideally, the code itself.

I could add some credit in about box for your contribution

Envoyé de mon téléphone

Le 27 août 2014 à 22:25, "hulk2484" <[email removed]> a écrit :

Would you just include the dll, or would you include the code itself?
Developer
Aug 28, 2014 at 12:39 PM
That sounds great as long as I would have the ability to make future edits. I think the only thing that would have to change is that the Image for the plugin should return null. I think the entire code base of the DLaB.XrmToolboxCommon.dll would need to be included. The only extra thing in that dll that isn't mentioned in my blog post is the DialogBase class that allows for easy creation of Dialogs.
Coordinator
Aug 28, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Sure, I can add you as a developer of this project so you will be able to update code as required.

To avoid conflict when making update, we could create developer dedicated branches
Developer
Aug 28, 2014 at 1:08 PM
That sounds good. Let me know what you need from me.
Developer
Sep 4, 2014 at 1:30 PM
It's been a week, since we last talked about this. Didn't know if you had a plan...
Coordinator
Sep 4, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Sorry, I didn't see your answer :/

I will add you as a developer, so you can create your branch and add necessary classes
Coordinator
Sep 4, 2014 at 3:04 PM
Done!

Tell me if something works not as expected for you